Toledo Bend Lake Association
2017 Officers (left to right): Gaynell Goodeaux, Treasurer; Bill Galligan, Secretary; Rhonda Dean, Second Vice President; Ted Dove, First Vice President; Gary Moore, President
2016-2017 Toledo Bend Lake Association
Board of Directors
President Gary Moore
Board of Directors and Expiration of Term
Toledo Bend Lake Association is dedicated to maintaining and/or improving the quality of Toledo Bend Lake and the amenities surrounding it. TBLA provides financial and/or volunteer assistance to promote stewarding the environment and aquatic integrity of the Lake to perpetuate it as a world class fishery and recreational resource area.
- Provide financial and/or volunteer support to the Toledo Bend Lake resource area.
- Promote environmental consciousness and conservation.
- Provide unbiased information to its members on issues that may affect or concern the lake.
- Promote youth participation to increase interest in outdoor recreational activities available in the Lake area.
WHO WE ARE
- We are an organization of people involved in the betterment of Toledo Bend Lake and its surrounding communities.
- Our membership totals almost 500 family, individual, and business members from many places and with varying backgrounds, education, and occupations.
- We are not a political organization, nor do we have any affiliation with any state or federal agency.
- We are a registered 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization in the state of Louisiana.
WHAT WE DO
- We hold monthly Membership Meetings.
- TBLA members get together in an informal social meeting the first Thursday of each month at Sabine Council on Aging (SCOA)--Toledo Town.
- We enjoy good food and fellowship, and discuss the business of the Association at our meetings.
- We invite speakers to keep us abreast of environmental and public issues that could affect the quality of life in and around Toledo Bend Lake.
- We fund and support projects and events in, on, and around the Lake and surrounding communities.