Toledo Bend Lake Association
- A vital key to our Lake area becoming a better place to live is the basic need for Community Involvement. After all, the foundation of the Toledo Bend Lake Association is to involve the community in the association. Without our members, we could not exist. We encourage all of our members to be involved in their community, and, as a successful organization, we feel compelled to assist with manpower or financial aid to other worthwhile Lake area organizations that are in need.
In the past the Toledo Bend Lake Association has, through an application process, contributed funds to several worthwhile projects. We accept grant applications continuously and award grants quarterly--in September, December, March, and June. The process involves review of the applications by the Board of Directors followed by approval by the general membership.
To apply for a TBLA grant, download the TBLA Grant Application Instructions and the TBLA Grant Application Form as follows:
- Click on each of the red buttons, below. The documents will appear. Review the TBLA Grant Application Instructions.
- Download the Application Form to your computer by clicking on the "download" button at the upper right of your screen. The download button is identified below by the red arrow.
- Save the Application form to your computer by selecting the arrow with a line under it in the upper right of your screen. Click on the arrow with the line under it, select your document and drag it to your computer desktop.
- Open the form, complete the Application and print. If you do not see a print function, click on the menu button at the upper right (identified as "..."). Select Print. Note: The Print Form button at the top of the Application Form is not functional on all computers. Use the instructions for printing on this page.
You may then submit the application to any TBLA Board member or return via email to the address shown below.
Grant Application Process